• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dd Tdx Wb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[Pez]

i ordered an rbx water block from www.coolercases.co.uk and i checked my receipt on my email and there sending me a tdx one instead of rbx , but in the description it says that it comes with hold down clamps on the rbx , but it doesnt say anything about any hold down clips on the tdx description , so anyone with an amd xp who has ordered a dd tdx , i was jsut wondering if it came with the hold down clamps

I have a TDX on my XP2500M. It comes with the hardware to mount to the motherboard. The socket type holdown is optional. The TDX is a better choice for the XP processors. The RBX can cause some mounting problems on processors without integrated heat spreaders.

Many more people like the TDX over the RBX designs since thar are basically the same waterblock, except that the TDX uses only 2 barbs, while the RBX uses 3.

Back