• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Avatar change

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rajausa

Decided to go ahead and change avatar to top 5 :clap: Probably wont last long ;but wear it while i can :) Skab , Praxis or KUSD will probably knock me out ; and have to go back into the top 10 . All i have to say now is "Bring it on" :attn: :D :D

Last edited:
:clap: Congrats, been trying to catch you but now I'm just trying to stay in the top 10 myself :bang head . You had my hopes up when you started some of those other boinc programs though :p .

Nice job Raja - you deserve it :) I am indeed coming for you - (I'm Praxis) - but it will be months before you have anything to worry about :)

The_Vixen said:
I'm pretty sure I'm in last place... does that make anyone feel better?

:welcome: to the team . I just checked ; and your most definitly not in last place ; by a long shot. Every point counts on this team and if your crunching for us weather 10 points or 10,000 points a day every point contributed to this team is important to us :thup: :) Thanks for being a part of this team . :clap: So Keep on Crunching :attn: Oh ; and thanks for the Congrates Everyone. :)

Last edited:
Back