• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how to join the team?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jobo

Registered
guys,

i wanna know how to join the team,
i can help guys, i got experiments here like my p3 450 at 600 WITHOUT extra fans except the chips fan.. very stable!!
i think i can help out guys :)

thanks,
jobo

w0w,

i passed the instructions..
now what?
what what will i do?

jobo

jobo said:
w0w,

i passed the instructions..
now what?
what what will i do?

jobo

ok set your cache to some where around 5-10 then go here and click on the join link. You will have to get you pass word but there is a link on the join page to get it.

guys,

i cant find the page where to get my password,

and to Basher,

why did the instruction says to set the cache to 1, that's why i set it to 1... is it ok to change it?

jobo

You should have gotten your password emailed to you when you first signed up. If you deleted that or never got it you can get it email to you againg from the front SETI page..somewhere. Don't remember where cause it's been so long since I've had to do that.

You can safely cache more than 1 WU, you just have to have that first one to start crunching. :)

Right below the password box is a link to get your password emailed to you. As for the cache I will add a line to the instructions about increasing the cache. You just start at one while setting it up. It is best to cache 2-3 days worth of WU's. ie. if you run 24/7 and it takes 6 hours to do a WU then set the cache to 8-12 WU's.

edit: Here is alink to the password page.

Back