• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p4 3.2 fsb533 2mb cache on asus p4c800 deluxe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

schumy

hi to all,

i got a cpu that doesnt post bios at start-up .

ive loaded new bios update 10.19 and still nothing.

i got infromed that the mobo doesnt support my cpu cause intel only lists a 2.8 with 533 fsb with 2 mb cache.

the only mobo this cpu works on a non intel chipset ecs elite 60$ cnd mobo.

i was wondering if there is a way to get this cpu running on this nice and extremely oc mobo.

i also found out that this cpu is an intel confidential cpu.

i ran cpuid on my pc and its running at 3.194 with a fsb of 911 with multiplier of 14.

so i have not clue on what to do cause my knowledge with pc is good but oc is not my field at this moment cause im still learning the terms and facts of oc.

hope that some 1 can guide me or trying to get this mobo and cpu working togheter.

thanks to all

schumy

hi know nuttin, i did flashed bios .
ive tried another 3.2 & 3.0 & 2.8 with 800 fsb with 1mb cache,
and also tried a 2.8 with 533 fsb with 1 mb and all of these worked.
like they told me that my asus mobo wont support 2 mb cache.
he also told me that this cpu is an open one and i can oc all i want with this but my problem come with oc limitation with my mobo.
can not oc much on a 60$ ecs mobo : )
so i figured id try with u all here to see maybe if there is a way to get these matched togheter lolllllll
if also cleared the cmos and reloaded a precious bios version lioke 10.17 but still no luck with my cpu.

Back