• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

rockford fosgate stuff

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

firebat45

woot.com has got this deal on again, i really wish i had enough money for it.

If you missed it before, be sure not to miss it this time because this is the last batch that's available.

dunno if this is true, but do you wanna take the chance?

anyone who just wants the home unit+wifi adapter let me know. I bought one of these bundles a month ago first go round, for the car kit, but have no need for the home unit. my home stereo is no good....

I bought that set about 2 months ago. I love them. I like being able to take 20GB of my music with me anywhere I go in the car. The HT unit is also pretty nice.

AHHHHH I wish I had a job

lol

My car has a DIN sized little accesory tray that is begging to have this thing installed on top of it. Maybe I can talk the 'rents into getting it for me as a late XMas present. Better not sell out!

Anyways, I just priced it on Crutchfield. This is $450 of quality (and cool) audio equipment for $200. If you aren't like me and have a job, seriously consider this deal. You won't get this price again.

Back