• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"PRE"OFFICIAL subteams list

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TollhouseFrank

Senior Headphone Guru
I will be setting up an official thread with all the subteams in them, information on team leaders, current members (if applicable) and such.

Can i get some help from the audience?

I will start off with an example

***edit*** this will help me make the official thread just as a place to find info. I have talked with IMOG and David, and it looks like the Sub-Teams Manager position **edit2**is up in the air**edit2**... but I AM helping out by organizing the sub-teams in a thread for recruiting purposes for each AND for information for each, and links back to each sub-team's 'home thread'

Last edited:
Here is the Example, using my Team, of the info I need, if you are able to get it:

Team Name: F(OC)LD

Team Leader(s): TollhouseFrank, Stratcatprowlin

Official Team Thread Link: http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=379949

Any other relevant information, but no flamage, please! Am trying to make an official thread documenting our current ACTIVE subteams

Last edited:
I already knew of the following subteams:
{PMS}Fishy (from WW4)
Seven (from WW4)
Folding_Monkeys

David helped me out with some of them in a PM. More help would be appreciated!

here is what he found:

David said:
There is [OC]FoldingNinjas which doesnt have a clear leader as such, but involves myself, nerdlogic, and others.

OC3d is mostly Arkaine now - the OCForums 3dmark team.

FTWL = For_Those_We_Lost led by mdcomp Im sure, im memory of those lost to diseases FaH can cure.

Team_DFA - cant remember who leads it, gaming clan.

I know these aren't the only sub-teams around here.... Are there any more that you all can help me with? I'd like to get as much information as possible, so i can get the thread set up sort of like a phone book/post office directory

bump....

need help getting info on the subteams. team leaders? team members? can ya'll pop by here and gimme some info about yoru teams? It would be appreciated. This will hopefully turn itno a F@H Team32 Dictionary of Subteams or something similar

Yeah, Team AMD/Seven is pretty much myself and the leftover soldiers from WW4...hopefully I could put some steam back in it somehow.

that's be great, 7. Are there any other sub-teams you know of? I'm trying to find out... but with thousands of posts to go through... it takes a LONG time.

Back