• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with my 9600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jjv687

I have an Abit 9600, 256mb that has been giving me problems. When I'm playing a game (I'm pretty sure it has only done this in Rome TW and CotN) my computer will just randomly freeze kind of.. The monitor light turns orange and I have to hold the power button in to turn my system off. When I get back into windows, I sometimes get to send an error report and it has given me these: Error Caused by Graphics Device Driver and A hardware failure reported by your Central Processing Unit (CPU). And one time it didn't just freeze, it said something like r350 256mb BIOS in the top left. I've overclocked this card, but even at stock it kills my system. I'm using the Omega v2.5.97a drivers. Any ideas?

Did you get the problem using ATI drivers? If not, I'd take that question to driverheaven.net. That's the main place for Omega driver's Q&A. I have used this driver problem free since its release. Probably the best driver for your card right now.

Then again someone here might know.

Back