• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

im buying a psu in 2 hours...tell me if this one is good enough for me...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
my only other option is an olmi 550w +3.3v 30A +5v 40A +12v 20A.is that one any better? a few months ago i had money to go for brand names (well, obviously :p ) but now im actually in debt so budget is extremely limited...were talking less than $50usd.

Last edited:
RAMMAN said:
my only other option is an olmi 550w +3.3v 30A +5v 40A +12v 20A.is that one any better?
You buying locally?

Do you have a best buy? They sell Antec PSUs which are decent.

I dont know about the other big box stores in the US though.

yeah im buying locally.im in australia i just mentioned usd as a comparison since nearly everyone on this forum seem to come from the states.

1 hour left...where are you psu fanboys when i need you most :attn: .my gfx card overclocks are extremely important to me but at the same time i dont want my new psu dying due to a weak +12v rail.tell me which one of the 2 psu,s i mentioned in this thread is better for my system.

Last edited:
Back