• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$10 Fan Controller

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

YoMatta

Alright, so I checked my email to have this little deal sitting in there. Basically go to Coolerguys (www.coolerguys.com) and go to their Fan Controller section. Add either their silver or black pcToys 5.25in Fan Controller to your cart.

Here's the deal, you must spend at leats $10 elsewhere (pick up something you've been putting off, like an extra fan or something?). Upon checkout, enter the code "tax" and it will comp the price of the fan controller (~19.95). Apparently it's a tax time freebie.

Offer is good through 04/19/05.

Can't beat a $10 fan controller!

YoMatta said:
Alright, so I checked my email to have this little deal sitting in there. Basically go to Coolerguys (www.coolerguys.com) and go to their Fan Controller section. Add either their silver or black pcToys 5.25in Fan Controller to your cart.

Here's the deal, you must spend at leats $10 elsewhere (pick up something you've been putting off, like an extra fan or something?). Upon checkout, enter the code "tax" and it will comp the price of the fan controller (~19.95). Apparently it's a tax time freebie.

Offer is good through 04/19/05.

Can't beat a $10 fan controller!

Oh yes you can :p

I got this same fan controller with a free Zalman heatsink for $7.95 from Coolerguys less than a month ago. It's identical to the Vantec Nexus.

I have the Black Nexus Fan Controller that I got from newegg for 19.99 like 2 years ago. I LOVE IT. The blue LEDs still work on it!. The only thing is that sometimes it turns off COMPLETELY (which means a few case fans AND THE CPU fan goes off). This happens when some wires move, but it hasn't done it since my last reseating of all the wires. I can't figure out exactly where the short is :(

g0dM@n said:
I have the Black Nexus Fan Controller that I got from newegg for 19.99 like 2 years ago. I LOVE IT. The blue LEDs still work on it!. The only thing is that sometimes it turns off COMPLETELY (which means a few case fans AND THE CPU fan goes off). This happens when some wires move, but it hasn't done it since my last reseating of all the wires. I can't figure out exactly where the short is :(

Mine came with a dead 2nd channel, but since it was so cheap, it isn't even worth the postage for RMAing it.

Back