• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Venice is Here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
RedDragonXXX said:
Ok people, they are finally here. So if you are going to get one get them while they are here.

Get Them Here
Thanks for the link!
April 22nd for Venice
May 2nd for San Diego

And the prices are prettymuch the exact same as Winchester!!!:clap:

...and a big :p to all those who were preaching about those higher prices!!!

rseven said:
Good luck Houserat. Let us know how you do with it.

No doubt.... I'll be doing yet another review of how bad the Venice makes my sorry winnie look.

Yes, please do guys. Soon as you get one of these first thing you should do is post up here and keep us on track, cause I only trust in user reviews :beer:

Can somebody explain to me the difference between the 3700 and 3800 (other than the cache) and why the 3700 IS a 3700 if it runs at the same speed as the 3800 but has more cache?

EDIT... Is it really 2.2 w/1MB cache?

3700 has a 1600 System Bus while 3800 has 2000 System Bus and they have different cores. If I'm correct I think that 3700 uses San Diego cores. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Venice will be a blessing for those CBBID winnies not hitting 2.4GHz and for those with crap ondie controllers. It may be a sidegrade or even downgrade for those with 300x9 winnies 1:1 tccd ram

I'm really still in debate on whether to buy one or not. I'm 285x9 stable right now, but really would like a 270x10 or 280x10 since my RAM seems to be walling a bit before that. Gah! Be sure to test them all out when you get a chance!!

I'm taking donations for a Venice. Please PM me and I will give you my paypal address ;) :p

Back