• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm modding my MCP350

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mysterfix

Hi everyone,

I decided to do the flow mod that was mentioned in a sticky about the best watercooling parts. So far I have gotten the thing all drilled out, fittngs cut and epoxy applied. I am waiting for the epoxy to cure before I can put it all back together and test it. I will post pics soon, test results will have to wait till tommorrow (epoxy takes a long time to dry).

Sorry about the first two pics my auto focus wasn't working for some reason.

Attachments

• MVC-938S.JPG
    MVC-938S.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 147
  • MVC-937S.JPG
    MVC-937S.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 137
  • MVC-936S.JPG
    MVC-936S.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 149
  • MVC-9377.JPG
    MVC-9377.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
why cant someone produce a new top for it? or why cant the company make a new improved model?

Pics are up and this thing is definitely pumping alot more water! My temps have dropped about 4-5 degrees under load. I did not use the plastic epoxy as in the systemcooling mod but instead opted for the 90 second instant epoxy(industrial strength). It says 90 seconds on the container but it still took a few hours to harden completely.

Back