• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do you use the CLC or GUI client?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Do you use the command line client or the screensaver client?

• command line client

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • screensave client

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • both (please post why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea!!! How nice of you Thelemac! Didn't know if I could make a poll or not, so just made a thred. Now that it's a full fledged poll, the results will be easier to see.

CLC.... But did use GUI for about a year at a descent pace....

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
JigPu

GUI, dahnm stupid clc takin' 42 hours to do a wu that the GUI could do in 24!!!!!:mad:

CLC on all but one dual boot machine, I have WIN 98 with the GUI on there, I haven't had a chance to change that one.

eobard said:
GUI, dahnm stupid clc takin' 42 hours to do a wu that the GUI could do in 24!!!!!:mad:

You didn't actually vote, did you? Would you, please? Thanks. :)

Now the GUI has a vote! C'mon GUI!! Beat the pants off the CLC!

Wait... Did I say that??
JigPu

clc all the way!!

The best thing about the CLC is that you can use a caching program like SETIDriver and crunch 24/7!!!....the fact that it beats the pants off the GUI also helps!!!

currently 865 wu's

Wilbo

Nah.... I used the GUI for over a year, and could cache WUs. Also, it dosen't beat the pants off TOO severely if you keep it running in the tray, and never let the screensaver show it's head....

It's ALL how 'ya look at it..... :D
JigPu

Back