• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anything similar to ATI Tool for NVidia cards?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Streifenkarl

Hey guys, just got my new 6800 Ultra and now I want to see, how far I can overclock it. So, is there any program out there which does the same as ATI Tool, but only for NVidia cards?

I tried overclocking the card with the tool from the driver (unlocked with coolbits) but with that I cant even reach 445/1200MHz.

rivatuner. you won't see any different then coolbits though. 445/1200 is fairly average btw.

Shuzzy said:
rivatuner. you won't see any different then coolbits though. 445/1200 is fairly average btw.

Yeah I know! I have already applied some AS3, but that didnt help. Maybe the stock cooler just sucks. But then again every review says that they arent that bad and that the NVSilencer isnt that much better.

Is there anything I can do or did I just get a bad overclocker? I thought better of Gainward. Should have gotten a BFG damnit.

Back