• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[H]ord takes number one spot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Blah is want I think about Hardcop taking 1st and they shall soon be defeated.

They're dominating right now and showing no signs of slowing down. We're gonna need to get some serious fire power online to hope to compete. Hey, atleast we're still outproducing OCAU, although that's come down too. C'mon team32 let's get movin'!!

considering how much higher their membership is, i think we're still in good shape. keep truckin' guys, only a matter of time where someone comes with a couple hundred borgs :D... I hope :cool:

A couple hundred? Try a few THOUSAND. I am in the process of borging my entire school district and getting the community involved. Of course the school comps are only 500mhz but a few thousand 500mhz comps adds up to quite a bit of folding power. Not to mention these comps are never turned off. :)

Will post more once F@H is finally installed.

That would be awsome, it seems tohugh like a hickup always happens so lets see if its for real. As for them having more, its true we are doing good for how many we have but that dosnt really put as up. For one it is a team project no solo so if they have more then thats one advaantage they have. Also just just shows they borg better then us.

davekusa said:
I'm sure once the [H]ord passes OCAU. OACU will start dropping members left and right

Or they could do what they did last time, have a massive recruitment surge, and overtake [H] again ;)

mudpark41 said:
A couple hundred? Try a few THOUSAND. I am in the process of borging my entire school district and getting the community involved. Of course the school comps are only 500mhz but a few thousand 500mhz comps adds up to quite a bit of folding power. Not to mention these comps are never turned off. :)

Will post more once F@H is finally installed.

Damn, I could use your magic over here. This district has about 1k of 2.8 and 2.4's with HT, and god knows how many 933MHz P3's.

I might add additionally, we could use some borgs, if you can't do that, help us out by joining the FMP, we are now going to be doing more than just contacting new members, welcoming them, and introducing them to folding. ;)

I now have SOME limited amount of sucess. F@H is now installed on 1 computer in the district. The computer is going to monitored and after 10 days (When the WU is finished) It will be determined if F@H will be install on the rest of the Network. Look for the Username Commack_UFSD (Commack Union Free School District) in the following months to have a whole bunch of comps folding. 10 days for an 500 Frame WU is not bad for 500mhz Comps. :)

Alot of our users are still in HS/College. When we become part of the working force we will stomp the other teams out. I should have at least 5 3000+'s up by end of '05.

Steveo989 said:
Alot of our users are still in HS/College. When we become part of the working force we will stomp the other teams out. I should have at least 5 3000+'s up by end of '05.

Even more so with EOC.

-Sam

Next year will be the year I make my folding plug at the Upper School. I'm going to get my computer science teacher and science teacher to sponsor me, then go for it and make my plug. Even if not for T32, I'll go for it.

However, I'm suprised to see OCAU and [H] so damn close at this point....

We're gonna get left in the dust if they keep this up.

WW5? We'll see.

We're dropping CPUs. Our point production has been dropping

mainchart6.gif

:attn: :attn: FOLD ON !!! :attn: :attn:

Back