• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some FAH help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tenchi86

Ok well its getting kind of annoying. My last WU took like 4 days to send in andit also took that long to update, this WU is also refusing to be sent in and I cannot update. So out of the week I only fold like 2 days at this rate. I have tried the sendall command, I have tried turning off ym firewall. Nothing seems to help. It always says cannot connect. Also EMIII is saying I have 2 in the finished WU bank but really I only have 1 I think how do I fix that? Any ideas would help thanks. (also I am on 56k but I used to be able to update fine and my connection is going faster then ever recently.)

Ok thanks, actually amazingly I just got a work unit. Will check to see if I send in my completed WUs yet. Maybe it was a server though because something was wrong before. (also every other web app was fine)

Ok well not sure if its the same but after only looking at like the last 3 attempts I noticed the server it was trying was full. So maybe when I restarted it was reassigned a new empty server? Also when I could send before I am not sure what server it was using, I will check that out later.

Back