• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Broke into the top 1000

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:bday: Congrats man...........yeah F(OC)LD just passed that spot the other day and we're on our way to 500 too..........sweet. We're 47 ppd from hitting red ha ha......so close so very close.

I just looked and I downloaded my first WU 3/23/05. I did some Folding for Seven/Team AMD during WW4, but went out on my own after that. I think it is going to take more than a month to break the top 500.

Congrat's on the top 1000 now own to the top *** so I can see you on my threat list.

rpwinters said:
The last update put me into the top 1000 for Team 32. 1 more WU and I will break 10K. Must Borg, must break top 500.

Congrats on breaking the 1000 barrier.

But you know the more you borg the more addicting it gets.

I just can't help myself :attn: SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!!! :)

Congrats dude!

I remember with the help of some other peeps in WW4 we passed that milestone, and made it pretty far up the 1st page.

Thanks to those who have stuck with me :D

Anyway...congrats dude, keep on going!

keep it up! i folded for 3 months on my own with 6 continual borgs.... got to about 529 as my highest ranking (under tollhousefrank).... now that i'm on F(OC)LD... we are tearin'it up!

**edit**
we are 56 points from going red!

Back