• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Uninstalling BigApache

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CheezFry

I am trying to uninstall BigApache from my computer, but when I click Remove BigApache from its startmenu folder, I get an error that the shortcut is invalid. When I click to uninstall it from Control Panel it says that it may have already been removed, however I know that is not the fact because I can still start apache. Will I be ok to just delete the folders and files or is there a different way to remove it? :shrug:

Last edited:
Disabling the services for BigApache makes it stop coming up, however I would like to know if there is a way to remove it. If not, I guess I will have to delete the files and manually delete the registry keys.

run regedit
HKEY_Local_Machine ->
System ->
Controlset001 Controlset002 Currentcontrolset ->
Services ->
BigApache

it's there, i am giving you the locations of the registry keys what you do with it is not my concern. if you screw up your system, don't blame me >_<

Thanks it worked. It was more than one key, but I figured it out and I am fine now. Thanks.

Back