• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Scamming a Scammer (An eBay Story)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Doh when? Must of missed the post when I searched doh. Only if the search could know what I'm looking for.

Edit: NM found it at last posted date of 5-23-04.

That's great, I'd LOVE to know the final outcome though, if that was the end of it or if somebody had seen the guy open the box at the shop.

I just read eveything too. That is awsome, he ****** that guy over for sure. 550$ fo duty taxes..wow.

The swear filter is here for a reason. It is ill-advised to bypass it in any way. I've edited your post accordingly. Don't let me see it again!

-- Oni :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes as said before its old, but im sure quiet a bit of people have missed it in the past.

Wasn't old to me, either ... that was the first time I'd seen that, and I laughed my butt off. I managed to stop laughing just long enough to foward it to all my buds at my old IT office, and then commenced laughing again.

Back