• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xoxide cases?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stang8118

http://www.xoxide.com/modifiedcases.html

Take a look at these cases, i was wondering how they were in compaired to say more name brand cases.

I don't care about the PSU's in them, just the case itself. The reason i picked Xoxide is because they are about 10-15 minutes from my house (5 from my work), and don't wanna shell out $10-15 extra bucks for shipping from Newegg.

Has anyone here used one before? Are they big enough to house an Entire h20 setup? Am using a Eheim 1250 w/ single 120mm rad + fan.

The UFO's looks nice other the other cases they look like chenbro gaming bomb and most of them are a POS anyways but well worth the gamble i must say :p

Hmmmm well honestly they look exactly like a lot of name brand cases............I paid 15 bucks for a Chieftec case from Tiger and for all I know it could have been no name lol. I didn't see the name Chieftec on it anywhere.........but it looked like a Matrix case so I was happy. I'd say if the case is aluminum, and it doesn't shake when you touch it it should be find lol. Just depends on if you like the looks though......

Lol read the statements on this case..........ready for baby kittens ha ha ha.

http://www.xoxide.com/x-treme-case-silver.html

Umm why not just get an unmodded case instead of those xoxide premods. I would just pick up one of those chiftech dragons if I was on a budget and needed a decent case.

Xenocide said:
don't buy xoxide, horrible service, horrible company, and horrible prices.

you can find it cheaper almost anywhere else.

Xoxide is a good company. I live close to them, so shipping alone makes them cheaper then most places. If something is DOA or defective, i drive 10 minutes and exchange it. They have never givin me bad service before.

I got this case from Xoxide. I'm happy with it, however I don't think it would be big enuf for an H2o setup...which I'm thinking about lookin into someday. I got it a while back on sale...think it was like 40 bucks or so.

http://photos.yahoo.com/buckbadly

not sure if the link works...never tried using yahoo for hosting photos so I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if it works :p

edit:looks like it works :)

btw..I haven't taken pics of the upgrades I'v made recently...might have to add another album with upgrade pics as well :cool:

i just purchased a chieftec matrix case from directron. total came out to $70ish, w/o a window (putting my own in). what it comes down to is that you'll spend around $70 if not more on many of these cases, so there are other options that will still be cheaper. i'd go with a chieftec/chenming if you're looking for a solid budget case that can still perform. And also, a single 120mm rad would fit very easily into this case, either up on top or by removing the HD bay (would recomend top for airflow reasons).

good luck!

Back