• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do i do wicked awesome CD/DVD copy protection?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MadSkillzMan

well guys i got some material me and my bro and some freinds made. My bro is famous back in his highschool for how overboard we go on asimple project. We sold our last DVD around, no real copy issues (no lost profit) but now that were gonna do CD, people will copy that. This is just a simple audio CD.

Nero i know from experience just goes "this CD is copy protected" and clones it anyways. Media player might complain....iTunes whines about copy protection...none of these kids are smart enough to run linux, and i htink theres maybe 1 girl who uses a mac so the alt-os's are not a concern

The software we are running is Nero EXpress 6, and im running Roxio Toast platnium.

any suggestions? is there any way to do the DRM myself? we just wanna make an audio CD that can be played in your standard CD player, but cant be copied on your computer.

Thanks in advance everyone.

I'll look in sonic pro level but really hard to make it copy proof. I've never found anything that is copy proof to me. ;)

Back