• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

superpower cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dittohead

good day kind sire
i was looking around for a good case, got one in the end from a fairly big retailer in the UK
but came across the Xbox shaped cases from superpower...had no idea who made them , etc....

but what are you views on them?

622200475511PM6.gif

i didnt buy those one..cos no real ventilation

cheers

dittohead said:
good day kind sire
i was looking around for a good case, got one in the end from a fairly big retailer in the UK
but came across the Xbox shaped cases from superpower...had no idea who made them , etc....

but what are you views on them?

622200475511PM6.gif

i didnt buy those one..cos no real ventilation

cheers

Looks like a Mac on steroids there. :santa: I like it! So do you have any info's to what kind of fans does it use to cool the whole case? :p

price: 80$ 20£ here:D
fan: 120mm/12cm
i just cant find one with the silver and black or yellow and black

dittohead said:
price: 80$ 20£ here:D
fan: 120mm/12cm
i just cant find one with the silver and black or yellow and black

The one on the pics looks really good. Any color with that and forget about purchasing that case. :p

cheers
pricey!!
and i already got a case :D...but the place where i got my new one, had superpower's for 40$ half price! :D

..but not any colours i wanted

thats a nice lookin case.. however the company seems to make a product of every design they even THINK off lol.. so many cases and most of them are UGLEEEH..

Mud said:
thats a nice lookin case.. however the company seems to make a product of every design they even THINK off lol.. so many cases and most of them are UGLEEEH..
haha your right on some aspects
10222004110802PM8810M-2F.jpg
:p

Back