• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Choice Between Two TFT's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Both look good to me, although I noted that the Samsung only has a normal analogue input, and the Hyundai has DVI in. Although the Samsung has a slightly better viewing angle.

If you want DVI input (better) and can justify 60 quid for it, get the Hyundai.

"Samsung SyncMaster™ Monitor (930B)

Beautiful picture: This 19” SXGA display features TFT active matrix technology and a high contrast ratio of 700:1 ensure that the picture will be clear, sharp and vivid. With 1280 x 1024 resolution and the ability to display up to 16.2 million colors, this screen will make your photos and movies a joy to view.

Advanced image enhancement: Magic Bright™ and Magic Tune™ technologies provide crisp text and brilliant, easily-adjustable color.

Slim profile: The attractive black cabinet is only 7.9” deep with the stand and an incredible 2.4” without. It's also VESA® wall-mount compatible, so hang it up–it will look great on the wall and save space on your desk.

Wide-angle viewing: The wide 160-degree viewing angle lets you enjoy the display from almost anywhere in the room.

Quick response: The ultra-quick 8-millisecond response time will enhance your viewing–and gaming–pleasure.

Built-in power: The integrated power adapter eliminates the need for a bulky power cable, saving even more space.

Connection options: The DVI interface ensures a sharper, cleaner image and a more accurate representation of the original video source. The RGB input lets you connect to an analog source.

Compatibility: This monitor is compatible with both PC and Mac® systems."

BTW Samsung supplies Hyundai ImageQuest the panels it uses in it's L90D monitors. I saw a 930B in a Circuit City USA store and it looked pretty good.

Back