• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bfg 6800nu 199.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oh didn't see that it was AGP lol... good thing i didn't order it.

But it says under "Features"

# uperscalar GPU architecture
# NVIDIA® CineFX(TM) 3.0 engine
# On-chip video processor
# High-speed DDR memory interface
# NVIDIA® UltraShadow(TM) II technology
# 64-bit texture filtering and blending
# NVIDIA® Intellisample(TM) 3.0 technology
# NVIDIA® ForceWare(TM) Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
# NVIDIA® nView(TM) multi-display technology
# NVIDIA® Digital Vibrance Control(TM) 3.0
# PCI Express support <--- See i am not crazy!
# AGP 8X <--- But didn't notice this!! lol
# Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 support

guys, i just bought a bfg 6600gt.

the 6600gt and this 6800 oc overclocked against each other, which card will perform best? the 6600gt i bought is also agp8x.

i know from reading here that ymmv. i bought a 6600gt for $140 shipped. i'm not regretting it at all cause i know i'm getting a good card.

thanks guys

beginner

The 6800 OC is slightly better but for 60 dollars less whos complaining?

It is actually a lot better IMO,,I default score 9500 in 3d 03 and score close to 12k on my dual with it overclocked.

I may be wrong but a 6600GT stock is about what stock 7k maybe 8k ? And the 6800 you can unlock the pipes from and the shaders...

How does this card compare to the BFG 6800 GT 256mb agp? I can get the BFG 6800 GT 256mb agp for 300.

--pak

if ya have the 300 get the GT..But seeing as you are getting AGP i would hold off untill SLI is more common and upgrade then to dual cards ,,

Beginner said:
guys, i just bought a bfg 6600gt.

the 6600gt and this 6800 oc overclocked against each other, which card will perform best? the 6600gt i bought is also agp8x.

i know from reading here that ymmv. i bought a 6600gt for $140 shipped. i'm not regretting it at all cause i know i'm getting a good card.

thanks guys

beginner

Where did you buy 6600gt for 140$?

fresh prince said:
Where did you buy 6600gt for 140$?

thanks for the info. musawi and diehrd.

fresh prince, i bought the card here in ocforums from ashenfang.

i might pick this card up and sell the 6600gt? if your interested let me know?

God man its an AGP.. the box says AGP in the picture... it says AGP 8X in description... well I am confident it is. Np begginer! Like diehrd said 6800 has much more potential than a 6600gt cause it can be softmodded and out of the box its just simply better!

My fiance is getting me this for my bday :D Now I just hope that all the pipelines and shaders unlock fully, I will be a happy camper!

erasmus372 said:
My fiance is getting me this for my bday :D Now I just hope that all the pipelines and shaders unlock fully, I will be a happy camper!

Mine unlock flawlessly. Man i hate that the prices of these cards are like this now! Grrrr.... Paid 280 for mine back in december. Now you can also get a 9800pro for 125. Sad....

Any other buyers on this deal get a 6800GT packaged as a 6800nu by mistake? I did :) 256mb GDDR3 @ 1000mhz, 370mhz core with 16x1 and 6vp

erasmus372 said:
Any other buyers on this deal get a 6800GT packaged as a 6800nu by mistake? I did :) 256mb GDDR3 @ 1000mhz, 370mhz core with 16x1 and 6vp

please someone else who's gotten in on the deal comment on this? erasmus how did you find out it was a 6800gt instead of the basic oc version?

Back