• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where are the Einstein@home stats?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cjc_75

HI folks,

I just started crunching some Einstein@home as cjc_75( for this team if I did it right). I'm curious where I could find a stat page?

I tried a few in the links above but they seem to point me to my old F@H account which was less than stellar =D

While I'm here...I noticed the Ocforums teams A,B,C etc...what are they for?

I'm currently using a Dually Xeons @ 3150, dually AMDs@ 2150 and a Celeron 2.93Ghz laptop.

Thank yas!

A good stats page for all the projects, even has combined point totals if you run mutliple projects. You can select the different projects on the left column, and get team or user stats.
http://www.boincstats.com/search/result.php

Here is a quick link to our team's Einstein list
http://www.boincstats.com/stats/user_stats.php?pr=einstein&st=0&to=100&or=&ti=202

The teams is something new were doing. Its a little friendly competition amongst ourselves to add some fun.
As of now its only done with SETI@home BOINC totals, I hope one day we have it so it takes members total points across all the projects.

Any more questions, just ask away.

One of my favorite stats sites has to be Boincstats.com. Your E@H stats are located here :)

As for the whole Team A, B, C, D thing, that's for a race we're doing right now. The A-Team is in last place, thus the prior post ;)

Looks like some really nice systems there! Happy crunching! :)

EDIT: Dang... I shoulda known better than to leave my post half done, leave, and then come back to post it! :D
JigPu

Thanks for the welcome guys!

This looks like an interesting project to work on, it's something I've always enjoyed learning about ( broadly speaking). I've always had a bit more interest in the universe as opposed to the supersmall.

Im not sure my AMD system does though, I had to back it off by 50 Mhz a cpu last night, it had frozen up. I was 99.9% sure it was stable, it had been crunching D20L round the clock for the last week .

I think I have my sig working, with the exception of the computers some of you have listed there as well. Did I miss something?

Well, you got the script to connect, which is definatly a good sign (some people have been having issues with that :(). However, right now it's showing my own SETI stats :D You could change your user ID within the file (search for the number 15576 in mksig.pl, and replace it with 328804), but that would end up showing your SETI stats instead of your Einstein ones. I haven't put in Einstein@Home functionality into the script yet (haven't had enough time), but I should be getting around to it soon now that midterms are almost over :)

As for the computers, if you have RPC calls enabled for them, you can get their status to show up in your sig (regardless of project). PM me if you have questions on how to get it to work :)

:welcome: to the team!
JigPu

JigPu I sent you a PM about the RPC, that went over my head sooo fast lol :shrug:

I did enable it in services, but beyond that...I'm lost. Thanks for the offer to help!

Seems to be working fine except I cant get my dually AMD rig to show for some reason.

Thanks for the help!

Back