• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ok I just want to know.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jblostsoul

Registered
I have an albatron kx18D pro motherboard. Where does that fit into the makes and models. I mean Albatron is never listed so I am assuming someone else is. I would very much like to know who so when I come into the problem i had on speedfan I will know what to do. If anyone knows I would appreciate the help thanks. I know I am ignorant about things but I am trying to learn. I am far from dumb but I am not a computer genius,not yet LMAO. NO but seriously I love computers and am trying to learn as much as I can about them and am hoping to go to school for them. But I need help in the mean time.Thanks guys.
P.S.
After this thread is answered I am pretty sure I am not going to need to keep it going. So how would I discontinue it?

Thank you very much guys,
JB

it fits around pretty close to the chaintec models. Basic nforce2 motherboard, should overclock just fine but don't expect FSBs over 220. basically theyre decent, just not the best like we often aim for.

Back