• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I want my case to be this organized

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yes, all the cables are sleeved and by the looks of things zip tied out of the way - quite a good job imo, but then again id expect it to be tidy for several thousand $$ :D

he's right about the price. with some practice I think anyone can make their comp look like that. to start out get components that are already sleeved. places like www.performance-pcs.com have all the doo-dads for wire management, check it out. also, though, when wire are that tied down and hidden upgrading is probably a decent hassle.

I remember some time ago you could purchase plastic zip ties that had a little tab on them which made it easy to remove and reuse them. I think they sold them in automotive parts stores. I have a few on my system and it makes it very easy to undo a good tie job for upgrades.

You can also do well on wire management at Parts Express IF you buy a lot of stuff. Their shipping is a buzzkiller when you order small quantities, but it's one of the fastest and most responsive companies I've ever dealt with.

Very easy to do. The key to doing this is "patience". Just get a sleeving kit from some were and have some zipties in hand and plan out the routing. It really is not hard just hide everything out of site and use your common sense on where to place things. Like the ppl above said, I would expect no less from alienware for there prices :rolleyes:

PEACE

has anyone with a top end system done that "your pc versus an alienware?"...has anyone beaten them?

Lol I'm sure alot of ppl's system here can easily beat a alienware considering that most all of us OC. *hint the name of the forums* ;) I don't think any of the new P4's are at 4ghz or any of the new AMD's are at 3ghz.

So the moral is.......don't buy an alienware, unless it's a laptop.

PEACE

If I had a better card ATM (damned GF2 :bang head), i could probably beat it...

consequences of overclocking...

R.I.P. FX5600

Last edited:
Back