• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coutner Strike

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

halo_2_rocks

Hey any body know of a web site that a i could get a Full version of Counter Strike for free :shrug:

plz post your replies with a url

No, and I don't think anyone will tell you either. Just buy it.

Counter Strike isn't free and would be illegal to download it. Buy Half-Life if you want Counter Strike or buy Half-Life 2 if you want Counter-Strike: Source (basically Counter-Strike 2)

only gold or silver accounts afaik - bronze version you get nowt but hl2 and cs:s - i bought cs condition zero a while back tho ;)

Why don't you go to EBGames and buy it, rather than coming here trying to warez it when we have a very strict no warez policy in effect?

OK, here's what you do. Go to EBGames at your local mall, and download the original Half-life from the shelf to your hand, then upload the $12 the game will cost from your wallet to the store via the shop assistant. Done!

Seriously though, why would you even consider warezing it? First and foremost, CS is a completely free mod if you own the original Half-life. Just start a Steam account w/ your HL1 key, and download CS 1.6 from there. Second, it's a 6 year old game that only costs $12. You could do worse for $12. Hell, you could pro'lly even eBay it for cheaper than that!

These people work hard to make games. Why not show them some respect and actually purchase the game, rather than just steal it.

This thread is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back