• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Linux + Madden 2005

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Midnight Dream

OSPF Loving Member
Ok, gotta get this working, otherwise I gotta go into Winblows, cause I gotta practice this game (for a bet, dont ask). I can get it installed, but I cannot get it to recognize my cd. I have it in the drive, but it keeps asking. So I got a nocd patch, and it still keeps asking. Help, please, quickly.

Just a note, I tried it in Windows, works fine, with and without the no cd patch. After I finish this essay, im going to try copying all the files from the cds to my hdd and installing from one place, seeing if it can map to the hdd as its always there.

The no CD patches don't always work under linux anyways, but I am surprised it's giving you trouble with the original CD. I don't know why.

Do you have the for-pay version of winex?

Also, what are we supposed to do? searching for you for NoCD patches isn't wise with forum rules as they are...

I do have the paid for version, and I did state that I had used a no cd patch. Never once did I state that I was wanting for people to search for one for me. Please read the posts more carefully next time, Klingens. I was asking if anybody had has some experience with this game before, or a situation like this, where possibly they could provide me a helping hand.

Back