• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fed Ex is really making me angry

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JDizzle

Today I was supposed to recieve my Venice 3000+ from Fed Ex. I checked the tracking this morning and it says that the address is incorrect. I doubled checked the address and it's right so I call up Fed Ex and get this rude lady who tells me that the address was incorrect and that I'll recieve my package tomorrow. I've been waiting for Venice for over a month and have been using this 1.3GHZ Duron so I didn't want to wait another day and decided to go pick it up. The lady over the phone told me it would be at the Fed Ex facility so I drive 30 minutes to the place and when I get there I find out that it just went back out to be delivered again! I get home and check the tracking and it says that it's on a truck for delivery so I call up Fed Ex to make sure that I actually will get my CPU today and the guy over the phone tells me yea. Well I guess he lied to me because right now it's 7.30PM and Fed Ex stops delivering at 7PM. So that's 3x's Fed Ex has done me wrong in 1 day.

:bang head

I'm so impatient I might go back to the facility to try and pick it up again.

Dude, i know your anxious but fedex always tries to redeliver later in the day, it says so on the slip. Just go pick it up and enjoy yourself.

I like fedex. They are the only ones that will drive up my mountian and deliver to my doorstep. The way the county is layed out around here I driver past 3 post offices to pick up my packages that they refuse to drop off at my house. So that really sucks.

jack222 said:
Dude, i know your anxious but fedex always tries to redeliver later in the day, it says so on the slip. Just go pick it up and enjoy yourself.

I did try to pick it up and it was supposed to be on hold but the person I called didn't put it on hold so it went back out when I went to get it.

They did try to redeliver and again it said wrong address. This must be a driver error or something becaues Fed Ex has delivered to me plenty of times before. I'm just going to go pick it up tomorrow.

I second that. Whenever I have fedex deliver with their cheapest available option I get it a day earlier than they say. With ups they will get it to you on-time, but that on time is much later than fed-ex's late.

I have a problem with FedEx!

Every time I order parts from the Egg, FedEx never gets them here on time. Well, almost never. Once, the package did arrive on time.

Every other time, packages get here at least one day EARLY!

Why do they do this to me? UPS never does this! In fact, UPS sits the packages on the floor, (on the forklift driveway, by the looks of most of their boxes!) in their warehouse, and lets them sit and wait, until the delivery day shows up.

Why can't FedEx do this? I have ADD, and if a package shows up too early, I am liable to play with the contents, before I am supposed to. Then, I am late to work, and get yelled at, by the boss.

Can I blame FedEx, when I lose my job?

:D:D

Yes, I am funning, but FedEx's delivery is just about perfect, here.

UPS, well, let's just say; a disabled, blind, herniated kid, with a little red wagon, with 3 flat tires, could probably do a better job! In the rain!

steve

these bozos sent a leadtek 6800U to the stoner/tweakers front door and dropped it. if i hadnt went hunting door to door when i saw it was delivered

Back