• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LOL 1668 hours prime stable celeron d

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ryufreak said:

1 error in 1668 hours?? what a peice of crap!! /sarcasim

Im picky as all heck.. that 1 error would be in my dreams and id see it when i blinked untill i i made it run perfect!.. lol

Well the fact that he has CPU-Z Version 1.28.6 (newer than 40,000 hours) is a good indication it failed in 22 minutes :p

Sucka said:
Well the fact that he has CPU-Z Version 1.28.6 (newer than 40,000 hours) is a good indication it failed in 22 minutes :p

Why couldn't he be running for 4 years, then download the latest version of CPU-Z and take that screenshot?

It's obvious that that it's just an error. Weird though.

The P4 has hardly been around 4 years, much less an E0 LGA775 Celeron.

TheMainFrame said:
Guess again!

70 x 24hours = 1680 hours

try 1666 days! or better yet 4.54 years

Yeah no shiet. He said 1668 hours in his thread title.

lol, sorry 1668 days, i passed the 2 minutes and couldn't change the title when i realized that, and yah its probably a bug in prime, i did run it for 1-2 hours though :) :p Don't take it too seriously....

fAlCoNNiAn said:
its not prime that has the bug, but it the cpu.

I don't know about that, cpu seems pretty fine and stable to me.. I rebooted, ran prime again, and it went away, of course i got an error after about 5 hours, but still, i think prime just went haywire for that run

The Computer time could have something to do with it, IE if you change the time and date, when prime fails it will 'think' its been running that long. - i think

Last edited:
stable.JPG

Now that's what I call stable. :D

Back