• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So, what do we need to do to catch up with H and OCAU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Don't know. I can't see a particularly good way to attract more people to fold for us. I'm trying to add all the powah I can, but am still only averaging about 800 points every 24 hours...... :shrug:

I REALLY want to break 1000 points every 24 hours.

I've just tried the console version of FAH and found it to be much better than the graphical version, so will be moving most rigs across, with the exception of those as my previous workplace as I no longer have access to them..... :(

Perhaps Seven and Fishy could construct another World War showdown between Intel and AMD. I noticed that or production went up quite a lot when we did this last time.

What do we need to do?

Stop posting 3847343 different threads and learn to put more than one line in a thread starting post perhaps?

Me and IMOG have plans. Let us get RL sorted out then we can start laying down the smackdown.

David said:
What do we need to do?

Stop posting 3847343 different threads and learn to put more than one line in a thread starting post perhaps?

Me and IMOG have plans. Let us get RL sorted out then we can start laying down the smackdown.

Yep. These threads are starting to get really old. That and you are starting to upset some of us old timmers here.

Go add 1000 machines. Thats what we need. So stop asking, and make it happen.

We need 60 new 1600PPD members to keep up.
We need 67 new 1500PPD members...

Nikisub has a machine that puts out 500 ppd so we need 67 members
to shell out enough for 3 of these machines each...1

[edit] made a correction [/edit]

Last edited:
Mark620 said:
We need 60 new 1600PPD members to keep up.
We need 67 new 1500PPD members...

Nikisub has a machine that puts out 5k ppd so we need 60 members
to shell out enough for 3 of these machines each...1

Omg.That's a real problem. Well why not relish the #3 spot?
Nah! Fold on!!!

hmm... Steveo.... i know you may enjoy folding... but be careful where you tread here. I myself may have taken some 'big steps' here in the past couple of months and become a much bigger force on the folding team, but about 95% of it was behind the scenes, getting the blessings of the 'old guard' to do the work that no one seemed to want to do or to not have the time to do.

Try talking with a bunch of the guys that have been around for awhile. Do it in PM or IM (on most guys here use aim or yahoo or something). Ask what you can do and for suggestions how to go about it, before posting some more '1 liners'.

I don't mean to sound as though I'm trying to pull some back-seat modding on you, Steveo. I just want to help you out, and with as much enthusiasm as you seem to have, if you can find a way to constructively use it for Team32, with the guidance of the guys who are leadin' us, then you may find that many great things can be accomplished. Rushing off to do things without thinking or asking about it first to see if it is needed/wanted can land you in heap o' crap.

I know, because I was there once. I had to learn to back off, to think, and then ask people in 'power' here for advice on how to go about what I wanted to do. I spent hours talking with David and I.M.O.G. behind the scenes before doing what I did for them the past few weeks (in those big team leadership threads, and the subteams thread). I confered with 7 and Dark_15 about what needed done and how to do it. By working with the others here, we have made a lot happen. Heck, Dark 15 singlehandedly re-wrote a WELL established sticky, and Wedo loved it and redid his sticky posts with Dark_15's work! However,that sticky re-working was part of a larger project that we were working on for possible sticky-reorganization.(and apparently the only thing to come out of it was Wedo's Sticky being re-written... but hey... we got something accomplished).

Anyways, i'm done ventin'...

~Frank

All we can do is fold 24/7 on our own machines first and then Borg when you can and recruit other people to fold for T32 even under their own names.

Maybe we'll get a supernova power folder someday but I wouldn't count on it anytime soon. Those guys are few and far between and most hook up with the smaller teams.

Audioaficionado said:
All we can do is fold 24/7 on our own machines first and then Borg when you can and recruit other people to fold for T32 even under their own names.

Maybe we'll get a supernova power folder someday but I wouldn't count on it anytime soon. Those guys are few and far between and most hook up with the smaller teams.

Like he said FOLD 24/7.............. :welcome:

I agree.. fold 24/7. B0rg all your friends and then b0rg some more. The [H]orde and OCAU would love more competition. Competition drives us all, but the main reason will do it is for the science and the benefit it may bring to our lives.

RL lately has gotten me really really scrambling. This was supposed to be my downtime before my next big project (hopefully).

I'm still working on a few borgs and a newspaper article for a local paper.

there are a few plans in the way-side, nothing I have in the wind can fill this gap, but ditto what others said, talking about what needs to be done dosn't borg more machines, go around, ask. borg. thats what it's coming down to, we all need to borg

Back