• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best dialsuck ISP ? Or someother fix

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

J_5

Registered
I have set up a VPN so that I can access my server and other computers at work when I am out of town. I am going to get a lap top here sometime soon, but I need an dial up ISP that I can use all over. I travel a lot to Florida, New York, and some other places.
Any Suggestions ?

if your going to major cities on the east cost and want some broadband try Verizon Broadband Access. There is a list of cities that it is now available in on the page I listed and if most of your travels are to those cities this may be the way to go. Looks Like when you get the unlimited broadbandaccess you also get free unlimited Wireless NationalAccess which looks like using your cell phone for the connection. That way you have the backup to connect any where you go from your verizon cell phone and at highspeed in the major cities.

Broadband speeds wirelessly anywhere you go in the city would be nice.....

Last edited:
That is sweet, thanks! Wireless anywhere I go would be so awesome. All the cities I travel to are listed, and I live in the Cincinnati, Ohio area and it looks like it covers almost all of Ohio :).
Do you know anyone that has this..? If so, are they happy with it?

Back