• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

who do you trust for review product?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rickyman

which sites or magazine do you trust to review the computer hardware (cpu, video card and etc)?

Maximum PC or something.

Do google search for the product reviews, don't base your decison solely on one review,

Somethimes reviews are biased or many things are left out. Checking few reviews is more effective. One place not allways reviews everthing.

i know that you have to do some research on that product. Do you trust on Maximum PC for review on watercooled system?

A few sites I think have good reviews are Anandtech and [H]ard OCP. They usually have a very in-depth and unbiased take on the stuff they look over. Tom's Hardware (yeah, whine whine whine) has access to a lot of products that others do not, and the amount of data over there is incredible.

i don't trust any magazine as they're all biased, when i want info on something i'll ask forums and go to anandtech.com

It seems to me that the age of the magazine has come and gone.
But asking on forums is good as well.
Whenever you have a question post it in the right section and help will appear

Back