• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KT7E, KT7A or KG7 which one?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

i12bina3

which one should i take?
there are some probz with my kt7e and i can exchange it for another or the same board
and these are my options
either i take the same board and get the same probz
or i take the kt7a and have to put some extra money for it on the table but then i have a 100/133 mobo
or i can put lots of money on the table for a kg7 and also DDR ram i will need
so i was thinking about buying the KT7a but the only problem is that that mobo is getting kinda old, or does it still rock?
im also planning on OCing it so ...
any suggestions are welcome

While the Abit KT7A obviously does not have the bandwidth of a DDR mobo, it is still an exceptionally good SDRAM based mobo, in fact I still use one myself.. while it is not the latest or greatest mobo, it is exceptionally good.
If money is not an object then you would be better to upgrade to a DDR based mobo, however if the cost outlay of new ram is a problem then the KT7A is a good mobo to consider, obviously the quality of other components including memory effect how successfull an overclock may be.. and this should be considered when buying products.

Back