• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pariah issues.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

krag

Classifieds Moderator
I just got the game today. So far its....O.K. The out door scenes are very nice looking but the game play needs,..I don't know for sure. Its like eating choclate chips cookies that have been made without Vanilla, its missing something. :shrug:

Anyways, I keep getting a lockup about 10 min. into the game each time I play it. I think my 6800 Ultras in SLI are heating up and causing the lockup. Not to sure yet. I just took the cover off my case and I have a 120mm fan blowing directly on them.

Does anyone else have any problems with Pariah?? If you do report it here please.

i know we were all set to check out the MP demo of pariah at a lan party saturday night but decided against it after 2 people there were testing it with each other and they said it was just too buggy to use so we went back to playing CS.

Sorry for no updates. it did turn out to be a heat issue with my SLI'ed 6800-U's. I believe the patch your refering to is for people who are running the game on Win 98/ME...2000/XP users should have no probs.

Back