• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I found the SLI epox mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I dont like the DFI board plus ive heard its really picky.And i never seen a DFI sli for$156.And im not taking the chance on an ultra board and modding it o sli.And accord to reviews this board OC just as well as the DFI

Dont get Epox.

My complaints:

-No stock voltage (CPU) setting in BIOS (even newest)

-at most times runs the vCore .05 OVER the BIOS settings. (which means my vCore is usually at 1.6 when stock is 1.5....I DONT NEED THAT KINDA VOLTAGE :eh?: )

-runs that vCore higher as ur CPU heat gets higher (WTF? yeah its retarded)

-because of all this...plus summer....my temps are retarded even w/ the stock cooler and no OCing....bleh i cant wait to get my DFI nforce3

jcw122, i hope you're not trying to compare 2 completely different boards. the 9NPA is a compltetly different board than the 8KDA3.

#1 - a different chipset
#2 - a different series (note the 9 in front)
#3 - different socket

just a few things i thought of

oh, my friend has an 8KDA3+ pro and dosn't have the vcore probem you speak of. maybe its just the J version of the board?

Spion said:
jcw122, i hope you're not trying to compare 2 completely different boards. the 9NPA is a compltetly different board than the 8KDA3.

#1 - a different chipset
#2 - a different series (note the 9 in front)
#3 - different socket

just a few things i thought of

oh, my friend has an 8KDA3+ pro and dosn't have the vcore probem you speak of. maybe its just the J version of the board?

OK, but what about the BIOS setting? my CPU's stock voltage is 1.5v and the lowest voltage setting in BIOS for vCore is 1.55...

Back