• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone have problems with EQII log in's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blueswitch

I have Everquest 2 and ever since last weeks update when alot of people couldn't get into the game my problems have yet to be fixed. I have not been able to get on in a week, is anyone else still experiecing log in problems? Everytime Sony's tech support reaches into their bag of fixes all they can ever say is "it's a firewall issue", when I have no soft firewalls....and my computer is out on the DMZ of my router. This sucks as I love this game, some of the most gaming fun I have had and the graphics are amazing. If Sony can't fix the problem I'm going to need another MMO to jump onto so what do you guys advise me to switch to? I have Anarchy Online but that game lost it's luster since the quest system sucks and it's buggy. Im thinking WoW but guild wars has caught my eye....although alot of people say GW is not very MMO like.....what do you guys think?

Back