• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC3D Team Captain Poll

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Who do you wish to be our 3D team captains?

• D]g[ts

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • Stang8118

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Sucka

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Joe Camel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speed Bump

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gautam

Senior Benchmark Addict
We've got a very fine group of nominees, and now it's time to make the final selection as to who will lead our team. Vote thoughtfully, and select two candidates only. If you select more than this, your votes will be considered invalid. Consider someone who you strongly believe to be responsible, trustworthy and knowledgeable. I'll reiterate again, the captains will be representatives of the team as a whole. Consider the discussion in this thread, and continue any here if necessary. This poll will close in a week as well, on Tuesday, May 24.

Last edited:
I voted for me just so i would have at least one vote :p

D]g[ts would make an a great captain, anyone there would.

Stang8118 and D]g[ts, they both have the time and dedication. everyone actually would do a good job, but Stang8118 has had every a64 system around and has the ARC udner his belt, and D]g[ts has experience from his ORB'S

LOL, no problem with that, but I'm sure you'll get a lot more than just one. :p

Best of luck to all our candidates. I feel certain that all of you would do a wonderful job leading our team.

I screwed up and only voted for one person.

So if there is a tie for second, Ill tell you who I would have picked.

Back