• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting these sticks..Performance??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice choice there.

You can easily expect 250HTT out of those. Many are hitting 300+ out of those TCCD's. On voltage you shouldn't need more than ~2.7v to max them (and actually more can hurt TCCD performance) and they shouldn't need active cooling. It never hurts to have a fan flowing over them for stability, but i've run many sets of TCCD without cooling and still hit 300HTT 1:1

I just got mine last week from NewEgg. Here's how they did on my Neo2 Platinum. Look further in that thread for one additional timing change I got to work.

Hoot

Thanks for the info guys..preciate it..

Hoot..I seen in that post that you got several settings to run stable at 2.75 and that upping the voltage didn't really help much...I see in your sig though that you are at 2.95 volts and at 250mhz..any reason

As I suggested, read down a few more posts in that thread and you'll see that once I decided to try a higher voltage, I got them stable a little bit faster. Not much, but a little bit...

Hoot

Not all sets will react the same. You'll need to test them all all voltages to find what works best for you.

Best memory I have evr tried. Faster than my Gskill 4400 (i can get 285 before my CPU limits me), cooler looking, and cheaper.

Right now I have 2 pairs running in dual channel mode at 2-2-2-5 2.75v at stock 200mHz. It is very flexible RAM. I wouldn't be surprsed if most were able to hit 300 with the right cpu and MB.

At that price it is probably the best deal on RAM I can find...assuming you want good overclocks without having to do voltage tweaks.

Shane

Back