• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem and need help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eatmyshorts7569

EPoX EP-9NDA3+. Thats the mobo i got and when i was playing ROSEON the comp just shut off now my monitor wont turn on again. I tryed jumpers but no result. The smal LCD Shows FF which my understanding is Somhing is not in right. I Checked everything. Before when i had this problem it was due to the ram being a a bad slot. Now i even changed the ram slot but still nothing. Any ideas.

im confused. you have a small LCD screen that says FF?

I would disconnect all peripherals. Leaving just the video card, one stick of ram, and the processor (all of which I would reseat), and see if you can even get a post screen.

its not a LCD its just a bunch of light bulbs that resemble characters like on a digital watch. its this little thing that shows keys like "FF" or "CH" which means there is somthing wrong. In this case it means somthing is outa place, MOBO is busted, NF3 is not placed right. I Checked all but the mobo being busted.

hate to say it, but you may have to RMA. same thing happend to my friends 8KDA3+ pro. we were listening to an mp3 and it just powered off randomly and then it went to FF boot code. right now it's in the RMA process. C1 is memory error for future reference. FF means its attempting to boot, and if it dosn't get past the first FF code.... there is a problem. put the cmos jumper into "clear" position and try to boot. it shoudl go from FF to CF (CF means testing read/write of cmos) but if it stays on FF(don't see CF code at all), then you should attempt to RMA.

good luck with your board

Back