• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7N8X modded bios needed, please look

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rpg_pro

Registered
My 2nd Rig is a Locked 2500+ with an A7N8X - nForce2 ultra 400. I have 2.3ghz stable, 2.4ghz Almost stable, and 2.5ghz boots into windows. Is there a modded bios that allows me to raise the vcore more? Or even one that just helps overclocks to be more stable. Thanks.

Did you check out the A7N8X FAQ thread? it's got some pretty good info, including the chipset volt mod. I think there's a Trat modded bios or an uber bios, with extra vcore. I'll post up the link as soon as i find it.

there isn't a bios mod that gives you more vcore, but the modded bios will give you another voltage option for chipset, agp, and ram. this is just a regular a7n8x right?

Yeah i had a quick look at the A7N8X guide & i don't really want to do any phyical modding, just a bios. Yes its a regular a7n8x Nf2.

I have the uber bios and it let's you change the chipset voltage. This might sound retarded, but what advantages can you get by upping the voltage on your chipset?

Back