• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computer Case Trouble's.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

quinmalkiq

Good Evening all,
I brought last year a Coolmaster Case Staker Case, after building my Pc, I discovered that the Chassis of the Casestaker is bent out of shape, My PCI-E or PCI card's sit correctly on the motherboard. Therefore I am after a new case, Having only Max of $250AUD to spend, I was wondering if anyone would like to offer suggestion's ? the only requirement is a case that has the option for a fair amount of fan's (At the moment, I am using 3x120mm Fan's + 1x80mm Fan.
Thank you for your time/help.

It's not exactlly a premodded case or anything but the various antec server cases are build solid as can be (and are as heavy as a tank, especially when fully loaded). The plusview does have a window though. I'm not sure what they cost over thier though. As far as fans, it can take 2 front (3 if you get an aditional plastic fan mount but it will block front access to your 3.5" floppy bays), two of which mount in the front of your hard drive cages (one of those is the one that needs the extra plastic deal and blocks the floppy bays). It has two rear fan mounts plus the power supply blowing out. All fan mounts are 80mm. The top and side of the case have plenty of room for a larger fan if you cut a hole, and the plus view has a molded in 80mm fan mount in the window.
http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=90510#
Thier are a few antec cases built on this design including the model 600 (which are discontinued so you might find one cheap, I just got one for 55$ - 30$ antec rebate = 25$).

Back