• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woohoo! 866 to 1100

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ebola said:
169fsb!!! nice overclock.

Thanks much! I still have a few ticks to go before the FSB catches up with where I left off with my 733, though. I'm gonna try to get this thing on up there before the new 1.1 comes in. And, amazingly, my NIC is still functioning! :)

Yeah I just got a sl4zj packed 8/29/01 malay. Right out of the box at 975mhz stoch everything on a trinity400. I must go higher but I think the board FSB is topped out at 150 I'll check on that . Oh yeah! Bottom line the new stepping ROCKS!:D

That is one awsome o/c!!! How in the world did you achieve that??? I have a P3 866 and can only get it to 1040 before having problems with booting windows. It is also unstable under 1040 ( currently at 1007 and stable ). Could you give me a few tips how to get the fsb higher???:cool:

PipeBom said:
That is one awsome o/c!!! How in the world did you achieve that??? I have a P3 866 and can only get it to 1040 before having problems with booting windows. It is also unstable under 1040 ( currently at 1007 and stable ). Could you give me a few tips how to get the fsb higher???:cool:

Even if he gave you the tips you may not be able to reach it.. Just because he reaches it you probably wont...

Try pulling all out of your PCI and leaving only your video card see how far you can go with that ...

PipeBom said:

My experience has been that when Windows goes screwy on loading, something is wrong with my RAM. I had to "underclock" mine to get the FSB to 169. My Abit board has a setting that allows the RAM to run at FSB minus PCI. Check your memory and see what the guys in the Memory forum think it'll do. Mine is only good to 160 before I have to drop it down.

BTW, I'm thinking of pluggin that one back in and giving another go at it. Will post back if I can get higher. :)

Can you help :)

Hi i have the exact same CPU as you i dont suppose you could help me clock it

Thanx

ScOoBz

Back