• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My ftp on clarkconnect just stops working randomly

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madcow235

I've been very happy with clarkconnect so far, well until this happened. I had my FTP running for about 2 weeks now and yesterday it just stopped allowing logins, says the pass is wrong, I checked all my proFTPd configs to make sure there was no conflicts or anything and there isn't any. Made sure the usergroups were right and they were. Tried all of the logins i have and nothing. Just says the login is wrong. I would really like this to work.

Also while i have a thread going whats the command to upload a file in SSH so that I can get Teamspeak running while I get this stupid bug fixed

scp uses ssh to transfer files. From the console you type ssh file user@server:path/to/file to transfer a file from your computer to a server. It asks for your password, logs in, and transfers the file. To get a file from the server, do: ssh user@server:path/to/file path/to/file

Back