• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UTT and dividers w/ SD core

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Eldonko

Revolutionary Mule
I am having no luck whatsoever running a divider on any of my UTT RAM. I have value VX and 3200 Gold.

I have tried 6 different BIOS, and every setting I can think of. Anyone else having this problem or know of a solution? Problems started with my new CPU, I don't know if the mem controller is weak, if its a MB compatibility issue, or what.

I can't run dividers either with BH-5. It's apparently a BIOS problem that is being worked on as we speak.

hmm could this be my prob with my bh-6 mushkin it used to hit 229 with 3.15v on my nf7 and now with my neo2 platinum i cant ge tpast 200 with any vdimm i give it
im also using a divider. im gonna try with no divider when i get home and see what happens.

I think the problem is limited to San Diegos as I didn't have the problem with my Venice. I couldn't run a divider on mine either, however (fortune sometimes smiles on the foolish) I was able to tinker around with my Mushkin Redline mem and found some extra fsb after tweaking....... :D

Hmmm, so I'm not the only one. I had my XMS3500 in there with a San Diego at 300x9/166, and 3D kept kicking out. I wanted to compare Five-Mark scores to TCCD.

I knew the ram did OK with dividers earlier, even on an Epox NF3 board which the VX definitely will NOT do.

Man, so many issues with the San Diego: bandwidth not right, now the dividers. Fortunately, you'd think it's a simple BIOS issue which can eventually be solved.

Takes BH-5 to a new level, overclocks like a champ, and SuperPI times are smok'in, so no complaints here. I'm just itch'in to find out the real bandwidth numbers! :eek:

wait...im confused, so is this purely a BIOS problem w/ a board, or is this a BIOS v UTT conflict?

Back