• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 has gone gold!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It wont be long, and I'll be ready. I missed out on the first one, only started playing it a couple months ago, and that was in German (German Exchange partner was a bit of a god on it). But Im going to be playing right from the start with BF2

theELVISCERATOR said:
Whoops spoke too soon you need a a64 3500 and a X800, or 6800 class card..heh to be sitting pretty anyway..

to be sitting pretty yes. but by no means is that necessary. his 9800pro will do alright.

This just in from the front lines…Battlefield 2 has officially gone GOLD! The game will begin shipping under the EA GAMES brand starting Tuesday, June 21, 2005.

From the official EA BF2 website.

Maybe if I buy a 256mb card that those other companys make like; sapphire, I can get buy with my amd 2700+ I dunno tho... I do not have the money to rebuild... :-( They have like a company liek Shappire that is selling a 9600 radeaon for 98$$

Ya phoenix has it right, i have it preordered and the ship date is the 21st,so just waiting patiently.

Oh happy day!!!!!!!!!1

I've been looking for a good shooter. I'll definitely be picking this one up... hopefully it comes out on or near pay-day! :D

Back