• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

80x25 fans 99 cents @ svc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
All these good deals on fan in the States. We could find some cheap fans for 5$ minimum. Anyone want to buy me some and ship to Montreal :)

infinitevalence said:
Hey any time you want to move go for it, but you will have to give up your FREE health care.
just about spit soda on my monitor.

plus I was thinking back to the simpson's perscription medicine canada run episode and couldnt stop laughing :)

hehe glad i made some one laugh, btw thanks for the link i got 4 white, 4 ornge, 4 red CCFL tubes for 1.49 each and 2 xeon heatsinks for 1.99 each :) what really kills me is the shipping amost $10 for so little. I dont know if the xeon heatsinks will fit my mobo but its only a $4 mistake if they dont and one hell of a deal if the do.

pik4chu said:
just about spit soda on my monitor.

plus I was thinking back to the simpson's perscription medicine canada run episode and couldnt stop laughing :)
ha i remeber that. with mr burn's huge wooden airplane
icon_silly.gif

5|*42 said:
ha i remeber that. with mr burn's huge wooden airplane
icon_silly.gif
lol yep.

ontopic1-
Ya I picked up a handful of goodies when they had those VGA coolers for 4.95. got like 8 fans, 4 coolers 2 of those zeon coolers and it was i think ~27 bucks to my door.

@blueswitch in all honesty. not really. they are relatively quiet, they move air but they aren't some uber silent high CFM fan. they are 99c after all! ;)

Thermaltake and Panaflos IIRC are the ones to turn to for strong quiet cooling.

Back