• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok if you want some help your going to need to do a few things.

First off in plain english explain what your problem is
Second list your hardware, mobo, memory, video, hd, power supply

Until its clear what the issue is there is no way for me to help you.

right its a intel celeron 900mhz 256 ram 32 meg graphics dnt know board make wiv a 300 watt power box and a 20 gig hd it just doesnt reasoned to the graphics card but tryed graphics card in other board works fine

So your not getting any video output right?
Are their any LED's on the motherboard indicating power?
Do the fans in the power supply spin up, same on the heatsink?

yer every thin fine except graphics
i have reseted bois still no work

does this motherboard have onboard graphics?
--if so you may want to try booting with that, then check the bios and set the primary video adapter to agp (if its an agp video card)

Does the monitor work with another working computer?

What about beep codes, does the computer beep like it would if it were posting normaly?

no anit got onboard graphics yer monitor works wiv other computers doesnt make any bleeping noise

msn acct is on the little icon at the bottom of my sig,

Have you tried this cpu in another motherboard, because its sounding like a dead cpu or motherboard. Generally you should get some sort of auditory beep indicating that the system has posted.

Is the video card AGP, if so what version 2x, 4x, 8x, you may be trying to use an agp card that is not compatible with that generation of agp slot.

Back