• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

please help my find a case with 2 rear 120mm fans or suggest ones that can be modded

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

micro0195

please help my find a case with 2 rear 120mm fans or suggest ones that can be modded

hey guys i have been all over the net and i cant find a case that has dual rear 120mm fans. i know there is one made by lite-on but i cand find a link, or if you guys know of any cases that can be modded to fit 2 120mm fans in the rear that would be awesome thanks in advace.

I've wondered if there are cases that have dual rear 120mm fans to. It would make my WC setup so much nicer. For now my radiator is mounted on the top of my case and is immobile.

How do you want the radiator on? By that I mean inside or outside and horizontally or vertically.

that case would have to be pretty big. even the huge chieftec ones still have mounts for only 2 80mm fans.

i suppose they can modified those to fit 2 120mm fans. but they usuaully have 2 rear mounted 80mm fans and then sometimes a 120mm rear fan above the PSU.

I've never seen a case with dual 120mm fan holes. It is hard enough to find a case with one 120mm fan hole that is not huge.

The Silverstone TJ-06 comes with one 120mm fan on the backplane and there is space below the PSU for another (if you cut the hole).

Patrick_ said:
Try looking through all of these cases. I did a search on Newegg for all cases with 2x 120mm fans. Now, this doesn't mean there will be two holes in the back, but a lot of them probably will. Hope you find what you want! :)

Actually alot of them wont, since dual 120mm Fans in the back is very rare.
The newer Chieftec Bravo Series Cases have two 120mm Fan in the Back, but one below and one above the PSU Bracket.

CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
whitebloodcell, i liked your old avatar alot.

Why thankyou :) You refferring to the Evil Monkey right? I might change it back, Im just trying out new ideas. There is no decent picts of a whitebloodcell when you need one.

Why thankyou :) You refferring to the Evil Monkey right? Or Bender? I might change it back, Im just trying out new ideas. There is no decent picts of a whitebloodcell when you need one.

Last edited:
Back