• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

other pci bridge device

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

the adam

I just modded my DFI nf4 ultra-d to a nfi sli-d and I cant seem to find the drivers for the device called "other pci bridge device". Is the file on the cd or can someone give me a link to it on the internet... I would find it myself but im pretty sure the actual driver is not for something called other pci bridge device.

I am pretty sure that you would need that for when you are doing SLI with the two videocards and using the SLI bridge, I could be mistaken though.

have you updated your chipset drivers?

I just installed the board with the chipset drivers but the driver disk program was a 16bit program and i got errors when i tried to run it so i had to find all the drivers manually on the disk but i couldn't find the driver for this "other pci bridge device".

someone must have a dfi nf4 ultra-d/sli-d that has installed the driver for this "other pci bridge device". Or is everyone clueless on what it is and what driver to use (<-- i doubt this one)

I have never seen any "other pci device" come up on any board that was ok. Sounds almost like you have either something odd turned on in bios or an add in card that is unknown or you blew the mod or the chipset drivers and video drivers are corrupt. That about covers it as I have ever seen evidence of.

RGone...

Did you ever figure this one out?
I have the same problem and i'm just as stumped as to wth this 'other bridge device' is.
The only input I can give is that it's likely not related to the sli mod, since i've not done that.

I also have this problem of "Other PCI Device" not being installed. I have an A8N32-SLI, with one 7600GT, running an AMD 64*2 4500+ dual core CPU.

How did you guys fix this? I have reinstalled chipset drivers and stil get this problem. Where did you find the drivers for the Network Bus Enumerator?

Thanks- Bruce.

Back